Skip Navigation

Mary Johnson



For Probate or Civil Court Cases contact Carolyn Neuman in the County Clerk's Office at 936-873-4409

For Criminal Court Cases contact Jennifer Matejicek in the District Clerk's Office at 936-873-4432.

For old county records contact Mary Johnson at 936-873-4405 in the County Clerk's Office.

Deed Records from 1967 to present can be searched online at Texas Land Records

Deed Records prior to 1967 can be found in the County Clerk's office at 101 Main Street in Anderson.

For vital records contact Freddie Henson in the County Clerk's office at 936-873-4411

Grimes County Show More